Commitment to Help others and HELP others to do the same and with God's help we will:
- Help and encourage others in their spiritual journey.
- Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly before God.
- Gently correct and restore those of the body who have fallen into sin.
- Seek to support the outreach and mission initiative of the church.
- Love my neighbour as myself.
- Seek to establish and nurture relationships with those outside the Kingdom.
- "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free." Lk 4:18 NIV
- "He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me." Matt 25:45 NIV
- "Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted." Gal 6:1 NIV
- "He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 NIV
- He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself'". Luke 10:27 NIV