Hospital Visitation Ministry
James 5: 14 “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.”
Do you have a loved one that is in hospital? Our Hospital Visitation Ministry team is committed to visiting and praying for those who are sick and in hospital. This ministry works closely with our Home Care Ministry team to ascertain the needs of patients and of the family members.
If you would like more information about the Hospital Visitation Ministry, please feel free to contact the Ministry Leader by using the above-mentioned details. Our team would like to stand by you and your family during a time of illness and pray and trust in God for healing, restoration and His special touch in your lives.
The serving opportunities in the Hospital Visitation Ministry include being:
A Hospital Visitation Leader, which includes:
- Co-ordinating the hospital visits.
- Allocating team members to visit patients in hospital.
- Liaising with the church office on members who are hospitalised, including other Methodist Church members.
- Escalating special needs to the Pastor.
- Liaising with the Home Care team.
Hospital Visitation Team Members, which includes:
- Conducting hospital visits and following-up with patients.
- Escalating special needs to the Team Leader.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact the church office.