Home Care Ministry
The Home Care Ministry answers the call to seek and embrace the lost and needy in our community because each of them matters to God.
We know the demands of caring for someone that is unwell at home and we understand difficulties of having a loved one in hospital. Our team is committed to visiting, praying for and supporting individuals and families that have a loved one that is home bound, or in hospital.
If you would like more information about the Home Care Ministry, please feel free to contact the church office.
This ministry focuses on being a channel of God’s love, and offers and incredible opportunity to be His hands to those who need God’s special touch.
The serving opportunities in the Home Care Ministry include being:
A Home Care Leader, which includes
- Co-ordinating the home visits with the team.
- Allocating team members to visit those individuals and families that are in need of home care.
- Liaising with church office.
- Escalating special needs to the Pastor.
- Liaising with the Hospital Visitation Ministry team and other relevant ministries.
- Ascertaining the needs of the people and/or arrange the supply of meals when required.
- Attending monthly leadership meetings.
Home Care Team Members, which includes
- Conducting home care visits.
- Following-up with the individuals and families in need of home care.
- Preparing meals or provide frozen meals when required.
- Escalating special needs to the Home Care Leader.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact the church office.