Everyone has wounds, both physical and emotional, at some time or other in his/her life. Emotional scars, take a much longer time to heal than physical ones. But the good news is that Jesus can meet your needs for inner, hidden wounds, for He says: “I am the LORD who heals you”. Exodus 15:26. He both heals the broken-hearted, and binds up their wounds.
Serving opportunities in the Support and Guidance Ministry:
The Support and Guidance Team Leader, which involves:
- Co-ordinating and allocating team members to minister to people in need.
- Ensuring the teams' capacity and capability through recruitment, training and retention.
- Liaising with the church office for counselling and escalating special needs to the Pastor.
- Liaising with other relevant ministries.
Support and Guidance Team Member, which involves:
- Assisting with ministry.
- Interceding for the ministry.
- Being available for altar call ministry.
- Attending courses.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact Andrew Worthington or the Church Office using the details below:
Divorce Care Ministry Leader
TEL / CELL: (012) 807 2752
Tel: 012 807 2752 or 012 807 4224
Fax: 012 807 4224
Office hours: 08h00 - 15h00 Mon to Fri