“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Prov 27:17
The purpose of the Men’s Fellowship is to reveal Jesus to all men. The ministry encourages and supports men to walk in God’s calling and purpose for their lives through God’s Word, through fellowship and through prayer.
A men’s fellowship meeting is held each month with various activities, guest speakers and arrangements for the gathering. We welcome all men to join us as we pursue our purpose in Christ Jesus.
|TEL / CELL:||(012) 807 2752|
If you would like more information about the Men’s Fellowship or if you would like more information about the upcoming meeting, please feel free to contact the Ministry Leader by using the abovementioned details.
This ministry offers the opportunity of experiencing God’s guidance in your life. God’s deepest desire for you is to reach your potential through Jesus.
The serving opportunities in the
A Co-ordinator, which involves:
- Co-ordinating and managing the ministry and the monthly meetings
- Keeping records of the ministry members
- Managing the communications within the ministry and with the church leadership
A Member, which involves:
- Participating at the monthly meetings and arrangements
- Serving on the Men's Fellowship Leadership team as and when called or led
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact our Church Office using the details below:
Tel: 012 807 2752 or 012 807 4224
Fax: 012 807 4224
Email >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: 08h00 - 15h00 Mon to Fri