Worship Services (Prayer)
Willows’ church services offer the congregation the opportunity to learn more about God and His Word; fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Christ; and to draw near to Him in a time of praise and worship as we present ourselves as living sacrifices to God.
Considerable organisation is required to ensure that every service enjoys a seamless flow of events. This is accomplished by our Worship Services team members. Our team co-ordinates some of the relevant ministries to ensure that each function is fulfilled timeously and effectively. This includes ensuring that each service has a welcome team; that an individual opens the service in prayer; that tea and coffee (and communion and baptism) preparations are made; that there is a flower arrangement on the stage; and more…
|MINISTRY:||Worship Services (Prayer)|
|TEL / CELL:||(012) 807 2752|
If you would like more information about the Worship Services (Prayer) Ministry, please feel free to contact the Ministry Leader by using the abovementioned details. This ministry offers the opportunity of putting organisational skills to work to glorify God.
If you would like more information about the Welcome Team Ministry, please feel free to contact the Ministry Leader by using the abovementioned details. This ministry offers the opportunity of putting hospitality skills to work to glorify God.
The serving opportunities in the
The Worship Service Director, which involves:
- Managing the Worship Services team and reporting to the Ministry Leaders' meeting
- Scheduling the team to ensure their availability at the service(s)
- Communicating the service run-sheet contents and any changes to the relevant people
- Ensuring that all preparations are in place for special services: ie Communion and baptism;
- Liaising with the Welcome Team Co-ordinator, the Flower Roster Coordinator, Worship Leader, Steward/s on duty, etc. to ensure the smooth running of every service
The Service Prayer person, which involves:
- Preparing a prayer and opening the service in prayer (time slot according to the run-sheet)
- Checking the weekly notices to ensure that all current issues are included in the prayer
- in the service as scheduled on run-sheet"
A Service Preparation Volunteer, which involves
- Ensuring that the necessary set-up is in place for Communion, Baptism etc.
- Clean-up and pack away all equipment and utensils after the service
A Tea Duty Volunteer, which involves
- Preparing tea/coffee and eats (as and when) for serving after the service
- Ensuring the correct equipment is available for this purpose
- Serving tea/coffee after the service
- Cleaning the kitchen afterwards, ensuring a neat and clean environment for the next function
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact our Church Office using the details below:
Tel: 012 807 2752 or 012 807 4224
Fax: 012 807 4224
Email >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: 08h00 - 15h00 Mon to Fri